As the nation continues to be in lockdown to try and stop the spread of Coronavirus, attention is turning more and more to the safety and wellbeing of the elderly, vulnerable people and those considered high risk. Thoughts are also with the NHS and carers who are battling extreme pressures and overstretched resources in the bid to continue to deliver much needed and valued care. The desire to keep the elderly and vulnerable safe in their own homes and to avoid emergency hospital admissions that are non-virus related, has never been greater.
- It’s time to start combatting the collateral damage of Covid-19
- Karantis360 Offers Assisted Living Solution to Care Providers on a Non-Profit Basis During COVID-19 pandemic
- Safeguarding the vulnerable with technology in times of uncertainty
- It’s Time to Start Combatting the Collateral Damage of Covid-19
- Using Technology to Monitor those most Vulnerable to COVID-19