Care Briefing article: Technology can give those in the care industry the time to do just that, care, but there is still hesitancy towards adopting AI and robotics across the sector. Helen Dempster, Chief Visionary Officer, outlines why these technologies can play a big part in creating a more proactive, interlinked approach to care.
- It’s time to start combatting the collateral damage of Covid-19
- Karantis360 Offers Assisted Living Solution to Care Providers on a Non-Profit Basis During COVID-19 pandemic
- Safeguarding the vulnerable with technology in times of uncertainty
- It’s Time to Start Combatting the Collateral Damage of Covid-19
- Using Technology to Monitor those most Vulnerable to COVID-19