Care Briefing article: Technology can give those in the care industry the time to do just that, care, but there is still hesitancy towards adopting AI and robotics across the sector. Helen Dempster, Chief Visionary Officer, outlines why these technologies can play a big part in creating a more proactive, interlinked approach to care.
- SAM GROUP to establish the first U.S. installations of Karantis 360 / IBM Aging In Place Technology
- The secret to positive ageing and independence in later life is technology
- Assistive tech – the secret to solving the UK’s great adult social care challenge?
- OnePlan partners with Karantis360
- Public sector health procurement: Spark DPS