The United Nations’ World Population Prospects 2019 predicted that by the year 2050, 1 in 6 people will be over the age of 65 and for the first time, there will be more over 65s in the world than 15-24 year olds. In essence, we are an ageing population that are living longer year-on-year due to medical and technological advances. Read more
- Karantis360 announced as Leading Innovators of Care Support Technology 2021
- SAM GROUP to establish the first U.S. installations of Karantis 360 / IBM Aging In Place Technology
- The secret to positive ageing and independence in later life is technology
- Assistive tech – the secret to solving the UK’s great adult social care challenge?
- OnePlan partners with Karantis360