The lack of care in the community is turning our hospitals into extended care homes – which is wrong on every single level. It is the most expensive place to care for the elderly and it hastens their decline. Our Chief Visionary Officer, Helen Dempster shares some further thoughts on the UK’s Social Care Policy, you can read the full article from Healthcare Business here.
- It’s time to start combatting the collateral damage of Covid-19
- Karantis360 Offers Assisted Living Solution to Care Providers on a Non-Profit Basis During COVID-19 pandemic
- Safeguarding the vulnerable with technology in times of uncertainty
- It’s Time to Start Combatting the Collateral Damage of Covid-19
- Using Technology to Monitor those most Vulnerable to COVID-19