The lack of care in the community is turning our hospitals into extended care homes – which is wrong on every single level. It is the most expensive place to care for the elderly and it hastens their decline. Our Chief Visionary Officer, Helen Dempster shares some further thoughts on the UK’s Social Care Policy, you can read the full article from Healthcare Business here.
- SAM GROUP to establish the first U.S. installations of Karantis 360 / IBM Aging In Place Technology
- The secret to positive ageing and independence in later life is technology
- Assistive tech – the secret to solving the UK’s great adult social care challenge?
- OnePlan partners with Karantis360
- Public sector health procurement: Spark DPS