For vulnerable individuals, and their families, the past few weeks and coming months hold substantial worry, however, if technology can be used to safely and remotely monitor people in their own home, the strain on hospital visits and bed management can be significantly reduced.” Helen Dempster explains in this open letter on The Journal of mHealth: https://bit.ly/34Dc0yk
- Karantis360 announced as Leading Innovators of Care Support Technology 2021
- SAM GROUP to establish the first U.S. installations of Karantis 360 / IBM Aging In Place Technology
- The secret to positive ageing and independence in later life is technology
- Assistive tech – the secret to solving the UK’s great adult social care challenge?
- OnePlan partners with Karantis360