These past few months have seen the whole nation coming together to adhere to social distancing rules thus having the desired effect on reducing NHS pressure, as the government reports A&E visits halving. But, these drastic changes also highlight a significant cause for concern; the public – particularly those identified as vulnerable – are too scared to seek medical attention in fear of contracting Coronavirus, or being a ‘burden’ on the overstretched NHS, with four in ten choosing not to seek help for this reason.
- Karantis360 announced as Leading Innovators of Care Support Technology 2021
- SAM GROUP to establish the first U.S. installations of Karantis 360 / IBM Aging In Place Technology
- The secret to positive ageing and independence in later life is technology
- Assistive tech – the secret to solving the UK’s great adult social care challenge?
- OnePlan partners with Karantis360