These past few months have seen the whole nation coming together to adhere to social distancing rules thus having the desired effect on reducing NHS pressure, as the government reports A&E visits halving. But, these drastic changes also highlight a significant cause for concern; the public – particularly those identified as vulnerable – are too scared to seek medical attention in fear of contracting Coronavirus, or being a ‘burden’ on the overstretched NHS, with four in ten choosing not to seek help for this reason.
- It’s time to start combatting the collateral damage of Covid-19
- Karantis360 Offers Assisted Living Solution to Care Providers on a Non-Profit Basis During COVID-19 pandemic
- Safeguarding the vulnerable with technology in times of uncertainty
- It’s Time to Start Combatting the Collateral Damage of Covid-19
- Using Technology to Monitor those most Vulnerable to COVID-19